The Ledger Nano X is the latest Bluetooth-enabled iteration of the Ledger Nano cryptocurrency hardware wallet. It’s the culmination of months of research and development from Ledger and it boasts a flurry of innovative updates and improvements over the previous generation Nano Ledger S.
With the Ledger Nano X, securing your digital assets remains at the forefront. That being said, is it worth the money or the upgrade? Let’s find out.
The Go-To Crypto Wallet for 2019?
Ledger has become somewhat of a big deal in the collective consciousness of crypto users. From relatively humble beginnings to being featured on the award-winning Showtime TV series ‘Billions’, its transition from niche to mainstream has truly been impressive.
It’s definitely no accident. According to Ledger “crypto assets are some of the easiest assets to steal“. That’s why Ledger has been able to dominate in this relatively new and emerging market by creating some of the most user-friendly cold storage solutions to date. According to Ledger, more than 1.3 million Nano S devices have already been sold worldwide. Meanwhile, the Ledger brand has become synonymous with the term “HODL” and the de facto standard for storing and securing cryptocurrencies.
Ledger Nano X Buyers Guide
You should consider the Ledger Nano X for:
- Mobility – Ledger has gone mobile. Bluetooth and the ledger live application will allow you to easily manage your cryptocurrencies anywhere you go via iOS and Android smartphone applications.
- Improved Security – The Ledger Nano X is now even more secure as your private keys are stored on the next generation CC EAL5+ certified security chip.
- Improved Screen Size and Navigation – The Ledger Nano X will enable the most simple and intuitive user experience to date. The larger screen helps you manage your wallet more easily.
- More memory – It has a lot more memory. The Ledger Nano X can store up to six-times more apps than the Ledger Nano S.
- Pre-Order Exclusive – The first ones to pre-order will receive a limited edition version of the Genesis Block Limited Edition Ledger Nano X.
When it comes to digital currency cold storage, there is no doubt, Ledger have been pushing boundaries for a long time. The Ledger Nano X is no exception. If you’re interested in the evolution of the cryptocurrency hardware wallet or just looking to secure your coins, the new Ledger X is top of the line and hard to beat. Take advantage and order now – Official Ledger Store.
The post Ledger Nano X Crypto Wallet Guide: Everything You Need to Know Before You Buy appeared first on MINEABLE.com.